ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Spurious Output
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:50:55 GMT

 PD> * task specific logging (like what you want)

Both, with regard to the logging level and the output file. The first
one should be easy to implement, I'm not sure if I like the second.

 PD> * logging that suppresses output unless a task fails -
 PD> and will then log all output of said task

I must have missed (or forgotten) that one.

 PD> * emacs-friendly output (ie never decided upon method)

I didn't understand your problems - but I haven't tricked JDE into
using Ant for building projects yet, so I'm still running ant from
outside of my XEmacs.

 PD> * logging to file/mail/whatever
 PD> * logs sent to email on fail

Should be easy to implement using custom loggers - the required
functionality in Ant's core is already there.

Stefan