ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant /taskdefs Cvs.java FixCRLF.java
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:53:50 GMT

 >> + if (tlength < 2 || (tlength % 2) != 0) { + throw new
 >> BuildException("tablength must be a positive power of 2",

 sr> That only checks if tlength is even.

When am I ever going to learn my math 8^). You are right of course.

 sr> Or eliminate the power of two requirement entirely.

It's not my limitation, I just commited Vitaly's patch - and worsened
it as you've seen. I think it's there to make the changes to the
original code (tablength==8) as small as possible.

Stefan