ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject RE: Javadoc as a directory based task
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:54:13 GMT
OK, no-one replied to the original post, perhaps I can put it another
way.

How do you use the Javadoc task when you specifically want to exclude
doco for some packages/classes.

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.