ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject Spurious Output
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:10:36 GMT
Hi all,

I was wondering what is the typical approach to removing spurious output
from the build?
Ie If I have a Task that generates lots of output (and I can't hack the
Task) how do people quench/redirect that output?

In our case we have a 3rd party java class that generates classes to
read xml, but it generates hugs amounts of typically uninteresting
output.

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.