ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Cotton" <tcot...@bvg.com>
Subject Ant 1.1 Problem
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:13:30 GMT
Hi all,

Pulled down the new Ant 1.1 today and am having problems
not picking up environment variables.
I'm NT4 SP5/JDK1.3/Tomcat 3.1/Ant 1.1 and I set up a Task
in my build.xml to simply ECHO the following;

   java.home - comes up C:\ProgramFiles\JavaSoft\JRE\1.3
               when should be d:\jakarta-ant
   ant.home - is picking up my environment variable properly
   tomcat.home - comes up ${tomcat.home}

I can set properties in my build.xml to define my missing
tomcat.home but I can't seem to override java.home and my
compilations are failing on import problems.

TIA,
Tony Cotton