ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs TaskOutputStream.java
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:59:22 GMT
Sam,

Sorry - should have checked the package for TaskOutputStream. I put it where
I thought it should go. As this is not supposed to be specific to a single
task, I view it as part of the ant infrastructure and believe it should be
in the core package rather than the taskdefs package.

Also I don't really agree with the concept of a "current task". When I can
get async tasks in there may be more than one current task. I would rather
see each task identify itself when logging messages.

Thoughts?

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill