ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Liu" <k...@auctionlogic.com>
Subject RE: Question re: jaxp.jar and parser.jar
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:45:00 GMT
Personally, I think it would be simple and nice if the VM would pick up any
jar files in your classpath rather than you having to specify explicitly the
filename of the jar file in there.  That way, you could just dump all your
jar files into a /lib directory, point your classpath to it, and that would
be it.

Doesn't the JVM always know where your java.* classes are (since 1.2)?  I
was
under the impression that it did.

Ken