ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Liu" <k...@auctionlogic.com>
Subject RE: Why Properties became immutable
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:22:38 GMT
Yes, and in my development team we don't really have a designated "expert"
whose job is to create and maintain the build files.  It's really a team
effort.  I guess I was the one who started us out with Ant, but certainly
all the developers need to be able to add to the build files when necessary.
That's the beauty of Ant.  It's really easy for everyone to be able to
understand what is going on with a basic familiarity with Ant.  And others
aren't afraid to add to the build.xml files because the syntax is fairly
simple.

  <snip>