ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Martin <jeff.mar...@synamic.co.uk>
Subject SQLExec documentaion
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:53:51 GMT
knocked up some documentaion for you. It doesn't happen very often so you
should feel lucky.  ;o)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@bost.de]
Sent: 25 July 2000 15:04
To: ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: PATCH: SQLExec

>>>>> "JM" == Jeff Martin <jeff.martin@synamic.co.uk> writes:

 JM> Think that's it.

Pending documentation, yes 8^). Want to submit it as well?

I've made some minor modifications to your patch. One takes into
account that addText might be called multiple times.

The other modification is that the code only call Connection.commit or
rollback if not in autocommit mode. There are some ($%&!/ยง(%) JDBC
drivers (namely Interbase again, but I think DB2 is the same) that
will throw an exception if you try to commit an autocommit
transaction.

Stefan