ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Martin <jeff.mar...@synamic.co.uk>
Subject RE: PATCH: SQLExec
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:13:01 GMT
Sounds cool, didn't realise addText could be called more then once, I need
to start paying more attention. If you can wait a couple of days for
documentation I'll see if I can fit it in. but I need to spend a little bit
of time actually doing what I'm paid for otherwise people are going to start
getting upset ;o)