ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Questions
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:24:59 GMT

Put all the target associated with the properties into a new subbuild.xml
and call it with

<ant antfile="subbuild.xml">
  <property name="jar.file" value="blah.jar"/>
</ant>

<ant antfile="subbuild.xml">
  <property name="jar.file" value="blah_blah.jar" />
</ant>

Just don't get jar.file before your ant tasks.  See the docs (index.html)
for more details.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805