ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: templates ...
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:23:57 GMT

Be warned about using the file attribute of the property task.  If any of
the properties listed in the file depend on any other in that same file, it
generally won't work.  So if you have

subproj=blah
srcs=${subproj}/src
utiljars=${subproj}/jars/util

you will probably get

subproj=blah
srcs=null/src
utiljars=null/jars/util

I posted a patch last week that solves this problem, but it hasn't been
commented on or picked up.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805