ant-dev mailing list archives

From gle...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: templates ...
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:18:20 GMT

There isn't really any need to change the name of the attribute.  The Ant
task correctly supports sub-properties with the current syntax.  I tried it
and everything worked fine.

Glenn McAllister
TID - Software Developer - VisualAge for Java
IBM Toronto Lab, (416) 448-3805

please respond to ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org