ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Glen_Stampoult...@ansett.com.au>
Subject Jikes problems
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 03:16:00 GMT

I am having a few problems with Jikes and ant.  When I compile my code using the
classic compiler all is well.  When trying jikes it complains about missing
classes.  When I compile for the second time the compile errors go away.

Is this a problem with jikes or ant?

Regards,

     Glen Stampoultzis

error please notify Ansett Australia immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Ansett Australia.

ABN Ansett Australia Ltd	37 004 209 410
ABN Ansett International Ltd	72 060 622 460