ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Glen_Stampoult...@ansett.com.au>
Subject [BUG] ANT task
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 05:54:39 GMT

I think I have found a bug with the ant task.

The ant task seems to ignore the basedir setting for the project.  I have a base
directory set to ".." but when I run an ant subtask it seems to default to the
directory where build.xml resides.  Is this normal behaviour?

-- Glen Stampoultzis

error please notify Ansett Australia immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Ansett Australia.

ABN Ansett Australia Ltd	37 004 209 410
ABN Ansett International Ltd	72 060 622 460