ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Boehle <jboe...@tidestone.com>
Subject RE: Incremental Compilation and ant
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:47:48 GMT
> Use jikes compiler and add
>
>   <property name="build.compiler" value="jikes"/>
>   <property name="build.compiler.emacs" value="on"/>
>   <property name="build.compiler.warnings" value="true"/>
>   <property name="build.compiler.depend" value="true"/>
>
> to your buildfile

This doesn't work for me.  I was using "modern" before, and it worked fine.
When I substitute in the above text, it says the usual "981 files to
compile", etc., then continues, but doesn't actually compile anything.  I
thought it might be related to my version of Ant, so I went and got the
nightly binary build from last night, to no avail.  -verbose doesn't shed
any light on things.  Any clues?  Could it be the sheer amount of files that
I have?

Thanks,

Jason Boehle
jboehle@tidestone.com