ant-dev mailing list archives

From Arion Yu <ario...@stt.com.hk>
Subject Re: Error building struts
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2000 02:18:50 GMT
Hi!

Sorry I haven't state my question clearly.

The problem is the property sevlet.jar. The parameter can be set from
the environment. The value may indicate a relative path (eg
"../jakarta-servletapi/lib/servlet.jar") or absolute path (eg
c:\servletapi\servlet.jar)

What I want to do is, for the first case:
<ant>
<property name="servlet.jar" value="../${servlet.jar}">
</ant>

and untoucth the value for the second case.

What should I do?

Arion

--
[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely