ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc as a directory based task
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:22:17 GMT
Conversely, I'm faced with that very problem all the time
in multiple projects. A result of legacy code lying around
that people won't remove from the repository, but which
is no longer compiled. I tried to deal with it using "packagename=a.c.b.*,a.c.x.*,a.c.z.*"
but as already reported, that isn't working either. Ant insists on
looking at EVERY java file it can see in the directory tree...