ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey V. Udaltsov" <>
Subject Re: templates ...
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:15:15 GMT
Though, that's not the end of the story.:)

I have 3 properties (subproj, srcs, utiljars)
So I would like to have separate .cfg files for every subproject.

   <ant antfile="build_tmpl.xml" >
     <ant antfile="subproject.cfg" .../>
it not valid in the current ant...

Unfortunately, when I do
     <ant antfile="${subproject}.cfg" .../>
inside build_tmpl.xml, all the properties from this .cfg file are
ignored in this template file (which seems to be reasonable).

Since I have 4 (prepare, compile, jar, clean) tasks for every subproject
it is very incomfortable to write same set of 3 properties for every

Any more ideas?
Sergey V. Udaltsov

View raw message