ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sergey V. Udaltsov" <Sergey.Udalt...@artificial-life.com>
Subject Re: templates ...
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:04:32 GMT
> There isn't really any need to change the name of the attribute.  The Ant
> task correctly supports sub-properties with the current syntax.  I tried it
> and everything worked fine.
Yes. You are right. I just checked.
My mistake was to define properties _before_ ant task
<target ....>
  <property.../>
  <ant .../>
</target>

instead of

<target ....>
  <ant ...>
    <property.../>
  <ant/>
</target>

First method did not work. But with enclosed properties - everything is
OK. Thanks to everyone for the idea.

-- 
Sergey V. Udaltsov

Mime
View raw message