ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Using old ant.jar in build.bat?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:03:41 GMT
I plead "Chicken and the Egg..." syndrome...

Pretend I don't have any version of ant on my
computer at all.

If I START by downloading the SOURCES and build
ant from scratch, these jars are not present. So I
either have to download a build of ant in addition
to the sources, or fetch the jars from sun. Either way,
starting from the source base ALONE, one is
missing these files.... or I'm missing something...

I thought that these files would be in the ant src lib
directory, so that when the build is done, it copies them
into the distribution directory. But apparently not...