ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Badly resolved files in Ant task
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:08:09 GMT
Hi,

There was just a report on users list of badly resolving names and dirs in
ant task.

The problem is that

<ant antfile="one.xml" dir="1.0"/>

resolves to "one.xml" not "1.0/one.xml". The reason is that on line 179 of
Ant.java you use "new File(dir, antFile)" which because dir doesn't end
with a file seperator doesn't resolve properly. To fix check if dir ends in
a seperator and if not add one. (Alternatively you could fix it the same
way I said a while back re fixing similar case in Javadoc task)

Cheers,

Pete