ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Emacs compilation
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:53:03 GMT
At 08:34  25/7/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I am currently using approach one, I have to make a modification when I
>switch projects.

I actually made a new bunch of .el scripts a time back that made it easy to
switch projects. It also had stuff that auto-docs some code etc - it is
*almost* usable I just need one bit of functionality.

Namely the ability to loop through directories like

/home/donaldp/x/y/z/
/home/donaldp/x/y/
/home/donaldp/x/
/home/donaldp/
/home/
/

If some one understands elisp enough to do that I can package it up as soon
as I get into my computer :P

Cheers,

Pete