ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject [RFE] Incremental mode for Ant
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2000 14:51:02 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone else wnat an incremental mode for ant ? Basically what that
means is that you go through one run. When you get to end of run It will
prompt you - Enter to recompile last target, Esc to exit. This avoids some
of overhead of starting a VM and is quite a nice feature generally ... I
would also like a system where it was possible that I could type in a new
target to stding to get it executed when in this idle mode ..

Cheers,

Pete