ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc task: author and version should be unset by default
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2000 09:00:10 GMT
At 10:48  8/7/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Yes that does make sense :) I've attached a diff that does what you
>want. Still I feel that this makes things more complicated than they
>should be, because the default behaviour of the standard doclet is to
>_not_ include author and version info, but on the other hand I don't
>think it's a big issue.

I have my own doclet and had to jump through hoops to get it working
aswell. What I wanted to do - thou I never got around to it wast to enable
something like

<javadoc ...base-tool-parameters-here...>
  <doclet-param name="author" value="true" />
  <doclet-param name="myCustomFunkyTag" value="true" />
</javadoc>

Would this solve your problems aswell ???

Cheers,

Pete