ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Toomey <toome...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: I don't want jakarta-ant-cvs@apache.org
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:56:13 GMT
That's how I use it also, which brings me to a
request. Would it be possible to get a message number
added to the the commit posts? The message number
would be the id of the message that has the subject
line that led to this change. That way if I want to
get the background that led to the change, I can.

Thanks,

Kevin