ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc linkoffline
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:59:46 GMT
Hi Arun,

I am not sure if this is solved in the latest version of Ant (Conor ?)
But I do know a dirty workaround: I use linkoffline as follows:

   <target ...>
      <javadoc ...
               linkoffline="url1"
               packages="url2,${packages}"
      />
   </target>

This works in practice, at least with last weeks version of the Javadoc
task. ${packages} would be something like "com.foo.x,com.foo.y".

Ernst