ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc task: author and version should be unset by default
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2000 09:19:07 GMT
Hi Peter && all,

Well, I had not yet thought about that, but considering it, I don't
think the Javadoc task currently supports the passing of parameters to
custom doclets.

Implementing this feature may indeed involve quite some hassle. But it
is the way the go IMHO. I do not know how subtags are implemented in
Ant, so I'll look into that first before writing a diff. That is, if
this is considered the `way to go' ;'/ Any comments?

Ernst