ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ernst de Haan <er...@jollem.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc task problems
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:02:48 GMT
Hi,

I've fixed the docletpath problem. Should I send it to anyone? Or should
I request commit privileges ? Hmm, I think I'll just check the web site,
as I should :)

Concerning the linkoffline problem: There seems to be some supporting
code in Javadoc.java, like createLink(), but the code is not actually
called, as far as I can see. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Ernst