ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Elkins" <celk...@scardini.com>
Subject Re: Javadoc as a directory based task
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:23:42 GMT
> I haven't really come up against a situation where I leave anything out of
> the javadoc. Nevertheless, I can see that there may be cases.

The obvious example is when you're excluding files from compilation. If certain
classes aren't compiled, it makes little sense to build the javadocs for them.

A more specific example: building a distributable client library from a mixed
client-server codebase. The client library contains none of the server classes
and should only contain client-code javadocs.

--
Christopher Elkins