ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Vitaly Stulsky" <vitaly_stul...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] create ant-users mailing list
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:12:51 GMT
>  VS> 1) We need a link to this destination from the ANT web page.
>
> Yes, it's somewhat cumbersome to reach it (you can get there following
> the FAQ link from the navigation bar if you know where to search).
>
> I'm going to talk to some people about this.

I'm looking forward to see it. It will be nice palce to start from for the
beginners.

>  VS> 2) We need up-to date content there.
>
> This is a totally different beast. I have added content to it
> (pointers to Michel Casabianca's DTD, Jayme Edwards Forte module as
> well as questions to start a collection of third party
> resources) a week ago.
>
> They are in the (Not yet released) state and all I can do (that's my
> interpretation of

<http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/act
ion/SetAll/project_id/1/faq_id/4/topic_id/32/question_id/563>)
> is waiting for jon to release them.
>
> I've sent a mail to jon asking him for help - so please hang on.

I've tried to follow this link, but received internal server error. I
beleive it is temporary problem.
But I'm eager to see it!

Vitaly