ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Milano" <mila...@clark.net>
Subject RE: Ant and Emacs compilation
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:35:46 GMT
For now I made a temporary change in my local Ant build in approx line 130
of org...ant.DefaultLogger to not print the name for Javac tasks and that
seems to fix the problem with being able to debug/jump to the corresponding
errors in Emacs.  I would think for consistency that the output of the
compiler should not be modified so printing the [Javac] task name on a
separate line might be appropriate.

// Filter out messages based on priority
if (event.getPriority() <= msgOutputLevel) {

	// Print out the name of the task if we're in one
    	if (event.getTask() != null) {
       	String name = event.getTask().getTaskName();
        	String msg = null;

-->		if (!name.equalsIgnoreCase("javac"))

			msg = "[" + name + "] ";
			for (int i = 0; ...
				out.print(" ");
			}