ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Javadoc as a directory based task
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:17:40 GMT
William,

I haven't really come up against a situation where I leave anything out of
the javadoc. Nevertheless, I can see that there may be cases. You are
proposing, I presume, that the sourcefiles attribute be replaced by  a set
of files selected by include/exclude stuff. Sounds reasonable - when can you
submit it :-)?

Conor