ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: EJB compilation
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:22:56 GMT
Rob,

There are a number of Application servers around which provide EJB
Containers. I have provided some EJB tasks for weblogic but I have not tried
to come up with a generic EJB task in the same way that Javac operates. Can
you give us more information on what your target environment is, etc?

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
Home: conor@m64.com