ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <>
Subject RE: Javadoc task problems
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:18:00 GMT

> Hi,
> I've fixed the docletpath problem. Should I send it to anyone? Or should
> I request commit privileges ? Hmm, I think I'll just check the web site,
> as I should :)

I'll commit the changes if you send them to the list.

> Concerning the linkoffline problem: There seems to be some supporting
> code in, like createLink(), but the code is not actually
> called, as far as I can see. Can anyone shed some light on this?

createLink is used for nested elements which would be the easiest way to set
up an offline link.
<javadoc ...>
  <link offline="yes" href="blah" packagelistLoc="blahblah"/>

I updated the documentation when I committed the last patch to Javadoc. Have
you read that?

Can you also tell me how you were using the linkoffline attribute?

View raw message