ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Exec.java uses NT-specific code, breaks on Win98
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:51:06 GMT
Alex,

If you saw my todo list lately, one of the items was better win98 support
and I was thinking, in particular, about the Exec task. It is a problem that
has been known for a while. I will try to do something this weekend, but I
do have a few other things on.

One of the changes I made to the ant.bat driver script recently was to
remove the NT specific setlocal commands.

If you or anyone else has any other issues with ant on win95/98 then please
let me know.

Conor