ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: EJB compilation
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:46:10 GMT
Paul,

> From: Paul Hodgetts [mailto:paulh@zzyzxtek.com]
>
> I'm new to the Ant/Jakarta world, so forgive me if this is a dumb
> questions, but where can I locate the WebLogic tasks?  I looked
> through the Jakarta nightly builds and archives, etc., but I didn't
> find any archive of additional tasks.

No its not a dumb question. I submitted a patch a fair while ago. It is not
presently in CVS. You can retrieve it from the mailing list manager. (Its
possible if a little difficult to use - read the message that came with your
subscription).

I will be adding this to CVS soon as a number of people seem to be using it
now.

I am just wondering where to put it under the optional hierarchy.

Conor