ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: Javadoc task: author and version should be unset by default
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2000 00:43:06 GMT
Ernst,

Before I apply your patch, I'd like to discuss the issue a little more.
According to the Javadoc documentation many options are provided by the
standard doclet. If I read the doc correctly they are these.

-d -use -version -author -splitindex -windowtitle -doctitle
-title -header -footer -bottom -link -linkoffline -group
-nodeprecated -nodeprecatedlist -notree -noindex -nohelp
-nonavbar -helpfile -stylesheetfile -serialwarn -charset
-docencoding

One option would be to leave all of these out if the doclet parameter is
set. As a doclet writer can you tell us whether that would make sense.

Conor
--
Conor MacNeill
Home: conor@m64.com