ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: unless and nested includes/excludes undocumented?!
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2000 15:01:00 GMT

I think it is indeed possible to parse c:/blah correctly. Originally I
didn't think this was strictly necessary (This issue was raised previously
by Phil Hanna). I now think on systems with DOS style filesystems that
c:/blah should be supported. In fact I rewrote translatePath in terms of
PathTokenizer to support it.

The presence of Thomas' Path stuff will not eliminate the need to parse and
translate paths since they may be passed in from the external environment as
properties. Thomas has considered this.

Conor