ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Rmic patch
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:39:11 GMT
Hi David,

thank you for the patch. Even though nobody's taken the time to
comment on it yet, I'm sure it has been noticed by several people.

I'm not that familiar with rmic so I didn't look too close, sorry.

The first part of your patch enables the rmic task to work on several
files. I'd suggest to use a different approach here, let Rmic extend
MatchingTask and you should be done with a few adjustments. What do
you think?

As to the part where you check whether rmic needs to be run at all: I
decided to keep this to the people with more knowledge.

Stefan