ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Using built in task ant with
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:14:56 GMT

 RD> The problem is now gone. It was resolved by using absolute paths
 RD> instead of relative paths when using the mkdir built in task (os
 RD> = Windows).

I'm not convinced. I have a testcase I ask you to try. In an empty
directory place the buildfile

<project name="test" default="testsubprog">
  <target name="testsubprog">
    <ant dir="sub" />
  </target>
</project>

and create a subdirectory named sub. Into sub place a buildfile

<project name="sub" default="mk">
  <target name="mk">
    <mkdir  dir="test" />
  </target>
</project>

This creates sub/test for me - on Linux with the latest CVS sources
and a whole bunch of private patches that shouldn't affect your
problem.

I'm still suspicious it might be the properties. A property task in
the main file will override all property tasks - for the same name -
in your sub projects.

Stefan