ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Javadoc patch
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:48:27 GMT

 CM> I also added support for multiple source paths. To do this I
 CM> added my PathTokenizer object which I have previously discussed.

 CM> Let me know if there are any issues.

Sorry, Connor, must have missed that discussion. Two issues:

(1) is there any reason to make tokenizer and lookahead package
private instead of private?

(2) I feel returning the lookahead String in nextToken instead of
scanning for a DOS path could be wrong in very strange cases (take
c:d:\path for example, this would return c, d, \path). I could be
wrong but maybe make it something like

        String token;
        if (lookahead != null) {
            token = lookahead;
            lookahead = null;
        } else {
            token = tokenizer.nextToken().trim();
        }

and move the rest out of the else branch?

I'm not sure I'm missing something here so I didn't change it myself.

Stefan