ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Jcvs taskdef
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2000 08:44:50 GMT

 EM> I am also getting some bounced email from emailing Tim about
 EM> getting the link to the spec fixed.

Seems like ICE Engineering was in the course of switching
domains. Found something at trustice.com while ice.com now is a
jeweler formerly known as buyjewel.com. Strange.

 EM> To be honest I am not sure if only the pserver protocol is
 EM> supported.

I didn't learn anything new by browsing the pages I found but "the CVS
client server protocol" sounds like pserver.

 EM> I'll keep my eyes open and see if anything else that I can work
 EM> on comes along.

Oh, I'm sure there are a lot of places to work on, just judging from
the discrepancy between core/spec.html and what Ant currently does.

It just sometimes feels like there are more people contributing than
the project (read commiters) can handle in the limited time they
have. Shouldn't stop you or me or anybody else I hope.

Stefan