ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Cook <tc...@ardec.com.au>
Subject Re: Junit task
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:41:46 GMT
On 19 Jun 2000, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> you've searched at the wrong place 8^). Take a look at the welcome
> email you've received when you subscribed to this list.

On this topic, I've been meaning to suggest for a while that the FAQ be
updated (I'm not sure what's in it, actually, but something along the
lines of 'I can't compile because I don't have jaxp.jar/parser.jar' would
not go amiss... also 'When I compile under JDk1.3/Jikes it does nothing')
and that it be included with the email sent on joining the list. I've seen
a few too many times in the last few weeks someone asking these questions,
and this seems to me a good way to desseminate this information.

Cheerio
--
Tom Cook - Software Engineer

"The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts functioning the moment you get
up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office."
	- Robert Frost

LISAcorp - www.lisa.com.au

38 Greenhill Rd.          Level 3, 228 Pitt Street
Wayville, SA, 5034        Sydney, NSW, 2000

Phone:   +61 8 8272 1555  Phone:   +61 2 9283 0877
Fax:     +61 8 8271 1199  Fax:     +61 2 9283 0866