ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Julien Couvreur" <jcouvr...@redcart.com>
Subject Little patch in documentation and question
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:29:21 GMT

Hi,

I just started using Ant, and it seems the build command in the
documentation is not complete it should be "-Dant.dist.dir=..." instead of
"-Ddist.dir=...". Since I am not a "commiter" I let this to the one in
charge.

Beside this, I would like to know if it is possible to call another
build.xml from a target (<ant target="..." .../>), which would be better
than "<java ...ant .../>".

Also why is there not a <if try="target1" then="target2"/ else="target3"/>
construction ? Wouldn't it be useful ? It would be easier to read than using
the actually  depends="..." if="..."  construction ?

And last but not least, is there any way a custom task may modify the
properties in the environment that called it ?

Bye,

Julien