ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim O'Brien" <tmobr...@mindspring.com>
Subject proposing TaskUtil.java
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:39:55 GMT
I've noticed that Ant might benefit from a TaskUtil class that would contain
static utility functions for taskdefs.  One function that would benefit the
project as a whole would be a function to read multiple inputs, I see this
has been duplicated a number of times already,.   In the documentation, we
could outline all utility functions for people who wish to extend Ant.

Also, I see that some tasks are using Project.resolveFile() for file
resolution and some are not.  I take it that the standard is to use
resolveFile().

Tim O'Brien
tobrien@ieee.org