ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: proposal:redirect the output to a file?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:47:01 GMT
Juan,

This is provided by the -logfile option.

F:\work\projects\commerce_framework\ant>ant -help
ant [options] [target]
  -help                  print this message
  -quiet                 be extra quiet
  -verbose               be extra verbose
  -logfile <file>        use given file for log
  -buildfile <file>      use given buildfile
  -D<property>=<value>   use value for given property

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au