ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: PrintWriter deprecated in the 3.1 build
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 01:37:41 GMT
Chaganthi,

I genrally have been building with jdk1.2.2 no problems. Nevertheless I have
just bootstrapped ant using 1.3. Note that my ant build varies quite a bit
from the ant in CVS these days.

Here is the result.

Conor

F:\jakarta\jakarta-ant>bootstrap

... Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
JAVA_HOME=f:\jdk1.3
JAVA=f:\jdk1.3\bin\java
JAVAC=f:\jdk1.3\bin\javac
CLASSPATH=src\main;classes;F:\Jaxp1.0\jaxp.jar;F:\Jaxp1.0\parser.jar;f:\jdk1
.3\lib\tools.jar

... Compiling Ant Classes

... Copying Required Files
src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\defaults.properties
        1 file(s) copied.

... Building Ant Distribution
Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: F:\jakarta\jakarta-ant
Executing Target: prepare
Created dir: F:\jakarta\build\ant
Executing Target: check_for_optional_packages
Executing Target: compile
Created dir: F:\jakarta\build\ant\classes
Unable to open dependency file - ignoring
Compiling 81 source files to F:\jakarta\build\ant\classes
Copying 4 support files to F:\jakarta\build\ant\classes
Executing depend with srcspec = ../build/ant/classes and depfile =
..\build\ant\ant.dep
Executing Target: jar
Building jar: F:\jakarta\jakarta-ant\lib\ant.jar
Executing Target: main
Completed in 10 seconds

... Cleaning Up Build Directories
Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: F:\jakarta\jakarta-ant
Executing Target: clean
Deleting: F:\jakarta\build\ant
Deleting: F:\jakarta\dist\ant
Completed in 0 seconds