ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Sando" <jsa...@think1up.com>
Subject Where Have All the Committers Gone?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:29:46 GMT
It appears nobody is minding the store.  This particular patch as been
submitted, what, 5 times now in the last two months?  Each time lots of
discussion ensues about delete, copy, and move and then nothing happens.

Anybody listening?  Committers?  Anyone?  Somebody finally going to pick
this up?

I get the impression that Arnout is busy rewriting the core ... but I
haven't seen any commits in a long time.

-j