ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Sando" <jsa...@think1up.com>
Subject RE: delete question
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:28:11 GMT
This stupid delete or deltree extends MatchingTask thing is the ONLY reason
I'm on this list.  I posted the patch a couple months ago (to Deltree) and
have seen it posted 2 more times by different people since then ... after
which I reposted it again (and now again).

What does that say about a project, when you have several people re-posting
months old patches?

Anyway, I am under the (probably incorrect) assumption that Arnout is
working on standardizing delete, copy, rename, move and whatever else to be
MatchingTask items, as Arnout was leading those discussions.

-j